REL partnered with Quest Construction Data Network in August 2010 to provide electronic bidding ~ http://www.questcdn.com. This web-based initiative delivers our construction project bid advertisements and project plan documents to the bidding community in a more cost-effective way.
Now, we are pleased to announce that Quest has created a Bid Notification functionality that automatically alerts our bidder community to upcoming REL bid opportunities. You may sign up for this feature on our Project Bid Information Page or click here for the step-by-step instructions on how to sign up.
Coming soon to Robert E. Lee & Associates
Online Digital Bidding*
VirtuBid™ with the Quest Construction Data Network. It is a state-of-the-art electronic bidding service that benefits all users. Select the below link for full online bidding instructions.
VIEW ONLINE BIDDING INSTRUCTIONS
Please feel free to contact contact QuestCDN.com at 952-233-1632 or email@example.com with any questions.
We will continue to also accept sealed paper copies of bids until 3/28/2019.
QuestCDN Bidding Service Notes:
- Plans are delivered in the Adobe PDF format so there is no software investment required, just the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program. You will need to have the most current version of Adobe Acrobat or information may be missed.
- While paper plans are available for the foreseeable future*, the digital plan sets will be available at a fraction of the cost of paper.
- When addenda are issued, you will receive an e-mail notifying you to return to the web site to access them. In order to receive addenda, you must submit your e-mail address for both digital and paper sets of plans. If you purchased a set of digital plans, you may upload addenda free of charge from QuestCDN. However, if you purchased paper plans, your addenda will be e-mailed to you.
- Planholder lists and project bid results will also be available on-line. Just point and click here. This will bring you to our project summary page to browse our projects.
- Downloaded plans are not scalable, neither the Owner nor the Engineer shall be held responsible for the scale of downloaded plans. Only printed plans obtained from Blue Print Service Company, Inc., shall be considered to be scalable plans.
- *Paper plan sets may be purchased from Blue Print Service Company, Inc., in Appleton (920-733-4539) or Green Bay (920-494-4539). Also, if you want to view the plan set before deciding to purchase them, you may do so at either Blue Print Service Company, Inc., locations or at Robert E. Lee & Associates, Inc.