Through the use of GIS, Robert E. Lee & Associates can provide your community or organization with fast access to accurate information to speed up the decision-making process. Information from several different sources can be combined into a powerful management tool. Streets, utilities, soils, property lines, tax information, zoning and other data can be monitored and administered efficiently and cost-effectively. Consult with our project managers to make GIS work for you.
Robert E. Lee & Associates uses only the most up-to-date GIS software and methodology while adhering to proven standards and principles. We partner with world leader, geographic software designer ESRI and their ArcGIS application platform to create and edit GIS data, perform analysis, and publish printed and digital maps. ArcGIS is the industry standard, meaning your data will never become obsolete. This also allows us to integrate publicly available county GIS data layers into your project to supplement your personal project data.
In addition to ArcGIS desktop software, our firm uses ArcGIS Online to deliver highly accessible GIS products to our clients. When you choose Robert E. Lee & Associates for your GIS project, you won’t need to install software that is costly and difficult to learn. ArcGIS online leverages the power of cloud computing, giving you access to your maps and data in a personalized application running in a web browser on any computer or mobile devices. This makes your data immediately available and usable as soon as the project is completed.
Robert E Lee & Associates offers the following customized GIS solutions:
- Utility System Mapping
- Street and Right-of-Way Asset Maps
- Planning and Zoning Parcel Maps
- Facilities Mnagement
- Detailed Base-mapping
- Park Surveys and Tree Inventory
- Wetland Delineation Mapping
- Transportation and Logistical Analysis
- Demographic Trends Visualization and Analysis
- Automated Mapping and Cartography
- Data Capture and Conversion including GPS
- Database Design and Development
- ArcGIS Online and Mobile GIS Configuration
- Integration and Conversion of CAD data
- 2D and 3D Site Location Modeling
- Mailing Address Generation
- System Design, Implementation, and Maintenance
- GIS System Consultation, Training, and Support
- Customized Solutions