Robert E. Lee & Associates, Inc., is seeking applicants for a Full-time Land Surveyor.
Robert E. Lee & Associates, Inc. is seeking motivated applicants for a full-time Land Surveyor position. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of a two-year degree in civil engineering or land surveying along with a MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS of related field experience. Must have the ability to work as a one-person survey crew and a working knowledge of real time GPS and robotic total stations. Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D is a plus.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform land surveying work including topographic surveys, construction staking, boundary type surveys, and other various types of surveys
- Prepare field sketches and field notes
- Operate survey equipment such as GPS, total stations, and data collectors
- Prepare construction cut sheets
- Transfer files between data collectors and office PCs
- Maintain a productive working relationship with clients and co-workers
Other Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Must have a clean driving history along with a valid license and the ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to perform tasks and solve problems independently
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and walk for long distances
- Ability to carry survey equipment in various surroundings
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Ability to travel and remain on projects when needed
Compensation based on experience.
Robert E. Lee & Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Full-time staff is eligible for paid holidays, health, vacation, profit sharing, and 401K
Pre-employment drug screen required.
Please E-MAIL resume and cover letter to email@example.com