Project Engineer — Water-Wastewater
Robert E. Lee & Associates, Inc., is seeking applicants for Full-time Project Engineer – Water-Wastewater
Robert E. Lee & Associates, Inc., a northeast Wisconsin full-service consulting firm, specializing in civil and environmental engineering, surveying, and natural resources services, is seeking motivated applicant for a full-time position.
Job Status: Full Time, Salary (exempt)
Job Summary: Responsible Project Engineer under supervision of the Water-Wastewater Engineering Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Perform civil and environmental engineering duties in planning, designing, and observing construction, operation and maintenance of water, wastewater and sewer systems including infrastructure. Project management, cost estimating, and scheduling skills are required.
- Proficiently work on water and wastewater design engineering, specification and drawing preparation, submittal preparation, estimating, preparation of bid proposals/pre-qualifications, technical assistance to Customers, Contractors, Vendors, and Regulators.
- Provide technical presentations when required.
- Provide support to others in the company, as required to satisfy Customer’s needs and enable projects to be completed in a cost-effective and efficient manner while maintaining a high level of professionalism; and
- Other duties as may be assigned including job site visits for to resolve technical issues.
- Possess Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an ABET accredited educational college or university. Engineer in Training (EIT) Certification is desirable with the intent to become a Professional Engineer (PE).
- Possess fundamental knowledge of engineering principles in water and wastewater treatment and demonstrate proficient problem-solving techniques, attention to detail and the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Possess communication, presentation, interpersonal, and computer skills necessary to effectively perform engineering work, service customer needs and achieve company goals.
- Possess ability to complete tasks and resolve technical issues with minimal oversight.
- Be a self-starter with high motivation to achieve company and personal goals; and
- Exhibit a willingness to travel, as required, to complete the requirements of the position.
- Possess acceptable computer skills including Microsoft Office, scheduling software, etc.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (walking, lifting, equipment operation, etc.)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job and in a safe working environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to climb ladders safely and efficiently, work around pipes, valves, electrical equipment, and operating machinery, etc., such as commonly found around construction sites and wastewater/water treatment plants.
- Requires close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and over the telephone in the English language.
- Compensation based on experience.
- Robert E. Lee & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- Full-time staff eligible for paid holidays, health and dental, vacation, profit sharing, and 401K.
- Pre-employment drug screen required.
Please E-MAIL resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Robert E. Lee & Associates, Inc.
1250 Centennial Centre Boulevard
Hobart, WI 54155