Achieve Contracted Project Results
Robert E. Lee & Associates’ experienced construction services team ensures that our clients receive contracted project results every time. That’s because we pay close attention to every detail and work closely with our client’s representatives through every stage of construction. We also observe construction work to ensure it complies with the contract requirements.
Our Construction Services Department provides contract administration, resident project representatives, and construction observation services for a large variety of projects. Consult with a project manager today to learn how you can receive contracted project results.
Project types include water and wastewater, municipal buildings, roads, bridges, and utility systems.
REL’s Construction Services Include:
- Resident Project Representatives
- Contract Administration
- Constructability Reviews of Plans and Specifications Prior to Bidding
- Independent Party Liaison Between Owner, Contractor, and A/E
- Full-Time, On-Site Construction
- Observation to Assist in Quality Control, Problem Resolution and Compliance with the Contract Documents
- Construction Photo Documentation
- Documentation of Construction Progress
- Provide Daily Construction Logs
- PCC Tec-I
- Asphtec- III
- Paint Inspection